Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.17.2007

Brass Ones, The Final Chapter

Vanessa Williams:
Goddamn electrical outlets. I hate when I get my fork stuck in one, too. My hair just never looks right.

Sheryl Crow:
Stunning. She looks absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous. Well done! She might be my very favorite of the night.
Sienna Miller:
I don't HATE the dress. I don't love it either. But the Heidi braids that look like they were slept on for about a week prior have got to go. My mom used to do that hairstyle to me... when I was 4.

Tina Fey:

Tina Fey is my hero. Anyone who calls Paris Hilton a piece of shit is OK in my book. And I think she looks really, really nice here. I would just recommend some lipstick, and maybe a slightly longer skirt on the dress to elongate her torso. Otherwise, well-played.

Toni Collette:

I think the dress is magnificent, I think the understated jewelry is perfect, and I think the haircolor is fantastic. I would've liked to have seen her in some sort of updo, though, seeing as her hair is about as poker-straight as mine is, and for a formal event like this one, that just won't do.

Vanessa Minnillo:

Nick Lachey's lady-friend is one hot mama in this dress, and she is either tied with Sheryl Crow for best of the night, or at the very least a close second. It's not easy to rock that orange color, either, but she pulls it off beautifully here. Nick, you're a lucky man! And much better off with this one!!!

Now we just need to get ready for the Oscars! SCORSESE ALL THE WAY!!!!!

(All photos on this and all other "Brass Ones" posts are courtesy of MSN Entertainment and E! Online).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    No write-up on the Grammys? Oh man. talk about some bad fashion! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home