Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.16.2007

Brass Ones, Volume 2

America Ferrera, Not-So-Ugly:
I think America Ferrera is adorable anyway, but I thought she looked fantastic tonight. Plus, she's only one of a handful of Hollywood starlets that REALLY smile. All the rest of them give you that "Come hither and I'll eat you alive" smirk. But she has that truly happy, not-aided-by-Prozac-and-god-knows-whatever-else smile. Good for her.

Courtney Cox Arquette and David Arquette:

I actually have a lot of love for Courtney Cox right now because her new show, Dirt, is effing incredible and she pretty much kicks ass on it. However. I am on the fence about this dress. I think if it was not gathered in the middle front, it would be a no-brainer, and I'd love it to pieces and have to have one of my own. But it does, and so I don't. Plus, she needs some lipstick. By the way, Dirt is on tonight (10pm on FX) and you should watch it if you weren't planning on it already.

Beyonce Knowles:

Ummmm.... I can't even comment on the dress because I'm too distracted by the pose. If she checking her pits to see if her deodorant failed? Or is she trying to be sexy? Either way, I don't believe it was a good red carpet choice. Her make-up looked gorgeous, though.

The wax figures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie:

Just kidding. They're not wax. I don't think. But they have that waxy look to them, don't they? Anyway, the dress is a yawn. I think she's locked in with St. John Couture for now, though, so I guess she doesn't have much of a choice. Brad looks good, though.

Cameron Diaz:

Yikes. This is pretty much a disaster. Justin Timberlake probably took one look at her last night and thought, "Yeah, that break-up was probably a good move." All she's missing is the swan head around her neck and she would've been Bjork's twin from all those years ago!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    Oh man, I am SO OVER Beyonce. I used to think she was alright, but after that whole diva stunt she pulled because Jennifer Hudson was getting the press...ay yah. What a nightmare.

    And does anyone else think it was convenient that J.Timberlake and Britney Spears became single around the same time? hmmm...

    Love the post, you should have applied to be the new fashionista! :D

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home