Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.02.2007

DIRT

Holy monkey, is Courtney Cox's new show, Dirt, AWESOME!!!!! I'm not kidding. I just watched the premiere episode, and I am totally hooked. It's incredible. It's edgy and sexy and dark and twisted and smart and incredibly well-written.


I'll tell you: between this, Nip/Tuck, and Rescue Me, FX is starting to really give HBO a run for their money. And I have to hand it to Ms. Courtney Cox. I haven't always been a huge fan of hers, but I was greatly impressed with her on the show, for which she is also an executive producer. Well played, Courtney. Well played, indeed.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    I caught the encore premiere of this show...you weren't kidding! What a smart script! (plus the musician is wicked hot...)

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    Courtney Cox Arquette is smoke'n hot. I can't wait to check this show out. >:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home