Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.17.2007

Brass Ones, Volume 4

That's right, the hits keep on comin'! You need a break? Want to go get a Diet Pepsi or use the restroom? Nah, you'll be all right. We haven't hung out like this in awhile. Let's press onwards.

Emily Blunt, for Gideon's Daughter -- NOT for her brilliance in The Devil Wears Prada:
LOVE THIS BITCH. And she looked smokin' last night, and I'm really glad she won something. I have some questions about the very bottom of the dress, but I didn't want to pee on her campfire, so I generously just edited that bottom section out. We'll talk later, Em. Cheers!

Eva Longoria:

SO. SICK. of. this. woman. And I'm sorry, I know she's making everyone's best-dressed lists, but I hated this dress. Color is beautiful, but the rest of it sucks.

Evangeline Lilly:

Kudos on taking a chance, my darling. Too bad it didn't work out.

Felicity Huffman:

A million times, no. The color is beautiful, and you should seriously consider becoming a personal slave to whomever did your hair and make-up. But the dress? No.

Hayden Panettiere:

Here's the Fiance's latest girlfriend (wait, what?), and I will admit that she is undeniably adorable and radiant and fresh-faced teenage glory at its very best. Lohan? Spears? Tara Reid?You'd do well to take notes from this one. Save the fallen teen queens, save the world.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    Save the fallen ones, save the world! LMAO! Nice! She's a cutie.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger RockSteady said…

    She is, she's adorable! I can't even be mad at the fiance for thinking she's cute because I agree!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home