Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.16.2007

Brass Ones, Volume 3

Clint Eastwood:

I'm kinda afraid of Clint Eastwood. I'm pretty sure he could make me disappear. So let me just say that on someone else, the black shirt with the gold bow-tie wouldn't look good. But because Clint Eastwood is wearing it, it kicks ass. Ahem. Please don't hurt me, Mr. Eastwood.

Daniel Dae Kim:
Holy sweet baby Jesus, this man is hot. I can't even see his outfit, and I can't even say that I noticed it... I just wanted to post his hot face on here. The tie's a nice color blue, I guess, if we're going for consistency here...

Drew Barrymore:

My little free spirit. Loved her in this, and SO glad we gave the girls an uplift this year. Good for you!

Eddie Murphy:

So, even though I have a sneaking suspicion (hello? Knocking up Scary Spice and then saying it's not his?!) that Eddie's kind of a dick, he looked very dapper last night. And I really MUST get out to see this Dreamgirls.

Ellen Pompeo:

Sooooo pretty. I think she looked stunning, even if the hair was maybe just a little on the too poufy side. Her make-up artist should get a ridiculously huge bouquet today, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home