Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.17.2007

Brass Ones, Volume 6

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
For real, someone explain to me why this chick is famous. She's probably one of the worst actresses EVER, she's not even so cute, and she just seems like she's annoying. Even in this picture, she's like: "What the fuck? All of these struggling actors and actresses out there that are actually -- I don't know, talented-- and I made it?? These tits paid for themselves a hundred times over!"

Jessica Biel:

I've kinda got a secret girl crush on Jessica Biel. She seems like someone who's pretty down to earth that you could go get a beer with and talk about guys with, but not catty or stupid like, say, Paris Hilton. Plus, she's got a body that just won't quit. Yep, you read that right.

Josh Holloway:

Yummy. He's hot.

Justin Timberlake:

A little on the young side, but also hot.

Katherine Heigl:

Not that this whole ensemble blows me off my seat or anything, but Dr. Izzie Stevens looked very elegant and well-put-together. Many others (I'm looking at you, Cameron Diaz) probably wish they looked half as good as she did. But more than anything, I'm posting this picture for you, Thister. You're welcome.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    MMMM. Me loves me some Katherine Heigl. :D Smoke'n hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home