Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.17.2007

Brass Ones, Volume 5

Hilary Swank:
Stole a few things from wardrobe on the set of The Black Dahlia, did we, Hil? Well, at least something good came out of that movie.

Jamie Foxx:

Jamie Foxx, addressing photographers: "Remember me? Ray? No? Collateral? Nothing? I'm in Dreamgirls! Still don't care? I bet you think I'm fly in these sunglasses, though... No? Guys?"

Jenna Fischer, better known as Pam from The Office:

She looks so pretty! Even Jon Krasinski, the dude who plays Jim, is looking at her like, "Holy shit, is that YOU?!"

Jennifer Hudson:

American Idol, represent!!! Girl, I haven't even seen the movie yet, and I know you deserved that statuette. The dress is just OK, though.

Jennifer Lopez:

Anyone who knows me can tell you all that I don't get the phenom that is Jennifer Lopez. Her voice sucks, she looks like shit without make-up, she seems like she's a bitch, and she's married to a walking corpse. Sure, she's got a great ass, and when she's made up she looks ridiculously hot, but who wouldn't with all those professionals working on them? But damn if that team of professionals didn't do a kick-ass job with her at the Globes. She looked sensational. The husband's still got to go, but nice to see you make it through a marriage for more than 6 months. Way to go, Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home