Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

3.19.2007

This is what glamorous looks like.

First of all, I'd like to announce that this picture brings me that much closer to proving that Fergie is, in fact, a man:
Secondly, it reminds me of when I was about 7 years old and I "borrowed" my older sister's lipstick that was about the same color and tried it out. My mom then piled me and my brother into the car to take us somewhere, and my brother made fun of me the whole way over because, by his terminology, I had "circus lips." Then I cried, my mom made me wipe it off, and then I cried some more. Good times.

(Photo courtesy of The Superficial.)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    ....ewwww. Fergie. Ewwwww.

    At least your brother didn't say you had "cirque de face"! ;)

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Thister said…

    She's M to the A the N the L to the Y and it ain't really hard to see why.
    Claiming to be glamorous, tell you she delicious
    but all that shit's ficitious
    She spring fergasms non-stop
    and all the men been blinded by her sex swap.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Bree said…

    she's N to the A to the S to the T to the Y she NASTY

    So when it comes out that Fergie is actually a man, will that make all of the men who think she's hot gay?

    I think it might. XD

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    Balls. It was Leo all along. I totally thought it would be Barrow too. I thought Leo was too much of a pussy to bust Lucy's balls like that.

    Next season: Sibling rivalry. Don is framed? Girl on girl action. Willa vies for Lucy's position or starts her own magazine. And Barrow continues lay it down on the newest intern and record videos of his sexploitation...until he gets caught by Tina.

    As for me, I'm waiting for my first love to return on FX, It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. Smartassery at its finest! In the meantime, though, The R1¢hes will do.

    Damn FX and their addictive television.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home