Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

10.08.2006

The Agony of Defeat

HA!!!! Suck it, T.O.!!

The Eagles pounded the Cowboys today, 38-24, for Terrell Owen's first homecoming to Philadelphia since leaving/being kicked out. See, Terrell? Philly doesn't need you, and apparently, neither do the Cowboys, because you really didn't do shit the entire game. (I'm sure you'll blame that on someone -- anyone -- else, though).

I think ESPN's headline tonight said it best: Philly 1, Owens 0.

We shall see you again on Christmas Day, sir. Be sure to ask Santa to bring you back your pride.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Bree said…

    See, I just don't know anything about football. I do, however, know quite a bit about David Bowie. ;)

    What the hell kind of name is "T.O.", anyway? That's what we used to say in third grad for "ticked off"!!

    Some people's kids, I tell ya what. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home