Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

8.30.2006

Emmy's, Part 2: Electric Bugaloo

Let us press onward in the Emmy coverage!!!!


Jane Kaczmarek:
Holy shit, Malcolm's mom is smokin' hot!!!!! When the hell did this happen??? And check out her real-life husband in the background, Bradley Whitford, smiling and laughing as if to say, "Yeah, that's right. I bagged her. Suck it." Way to OWN THAT SHIT, Kaczmarek!!!

Julia Louis-Dreyfuss:

I love, love, LOVE JLD. I don't know if it's because she reminds me, in both looks and personality, of one of my best friends, or if it's just because she's just that cool. Nevertheless, she looked awesome at the Emmy's. Way to show Tinseltown you can get past Seinfeld.

Kathy Griffin:

I LOVE THIS BITCH. In fact, a little part of me hopes upon all hopes that we will run into each other when I am out in L.A., we will talk and laugh and immediately decide that we should be best friends, and we will call each other every day, and eventually, the Boyfriend and I will move out there to live in her in-law suite, where I will become her P.A., and the Boyfriend will become her personal financial analyst. I know it may sound farfetched, but it could happen. Dammit, it could happen!!! Love the dress, too. Yay, D-List!!

Katherine Heigl:

It is no secret whatsoever that (Thister's girlfriend) Katherine Heigl is unbelievably beautiful, and the Emmys red carpet only highlighted that fact. She is absolutely stunning in this dress, and honestly, I don't know if I've ever seen her look better. But I will say, because I'm bitchy that way, that the hair is a little severe, and she could've used a little more color on her lips. Otherwise, perfection!!!

Lorraine Bracco:

Wow... been putting away some carbs in between seasons of The Sopranos, huh, Dr. Melfi? Joining Tony and Carmela for a few pasta dinners, are we?

I'm sorry, that's really mean. But wow... that was unexpected. I actually didn't know that this was even Lorraine Bracco on the red carpet until someone said her name. I almost fell over. The dress is pretty nice, though...

(Photos courtesy of MSN Entertainment).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Thister said…

    HAHA! My girlfirend! I could only wish!

    I agree with you about Jane, she was smokin' there. Malcom's mom has got it goin' on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home