Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

8.09.2006

New music!

Tom Petty is the man. How else can you explain being around for so long and still being able to make some rockin' music? The Boyfriend bought me this CD last week, and I've been listening to it all the time. It's very, very good driving music. I highly recommend it.

Next up: the soundtrack for the upcoming movie, "The Last Kiss." Aside from being totally excited to see this movie and thrilled to see Zach Braff in anything, really, the soundtrack is awesome. Just like he did with "Garden State," Zach (I can call him by his first name, 'cause we're tight like that) was a producer for this soundtrack as well. You know you want it. Just go out and get it.


And have you seen the trailers for this movie yet?? Heart-wrencher, I'm telling you. And who doesn't love Rachel Bilson? She's the cutest thing ever.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Thister said…

    I can't wait to see The Last Kiss too. I loved Garden State. Not only did Zach do a great job with the movie, but it managed to convey a message about generation X. Perhaps that's why my parents dislike the movie so much? LOL! It sounds like this movie will be similar in that whole "life planned out" but "what if" story. It should be excellent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home