Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

7.17.2006

At the Movies

The Boyfriend and I went to see You, Me & Dupree on Friday night.

I know this movie is being trashed by critics, and I know a lot of people don't like Owen Wilson, but we both really liked this movie. I thought it was a little slow at the beginning, but overall, it was great. Matt Dillon was great, Kate Hudson was adorable, and Owen Wilson and Michael Douglas (that's right, I said Michael Douglas) were hilarious. Oh, and Lance Armstrong has a fantastic cameo as himself. Priceless.

We also saw a preview for The Prestige, which looks so effing good, it's not even funny. David Bowie is in it, for Christ's sake! Hugh Jackman! Christian Bale!! And sure, it's about magic, which I can't stand, but so what? David Bowie! Hugh Jackman!! Christian Bale!!! I am SO on this flick. IMDB has its release date as October 27, which is really far away, but just in time for my birthday. Hooray!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    The only person that they could add to that lineup that could possibly increase the HAWTNESS would be Jason Mraz, except I'm not entirely sure that he could act. But DAMN he's sexy. haha! I think any increase in hawtness would cause the movie film to incinerate upon production, because those boys are GORGEOUS. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home