Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

7.17.2006

Happy Belated Birthday(s)...

Since we're on the subject of birthdays, I came to find out that there were some other birthdays that we really should've been celebrating the last couple days. But thanks to Blogger (Blast you, Blogger!!!), I couldn't post pictures, so these wishes are coming a few days late. The sentiment is still the same, though, boys.

Corey Feldman, who I was absolutely in love with after I saw "Dream A Little Dream," turned 35 yesterday:
Will Ferrell, the funniest man alive, turned 39 yesterday:
Brian Austin Green, aka David Silver, turned 33 on the 15th:
And who is this, you ask?
Shame on you! That's Michael Flatley, aka the LORD OF THE DANCE, walking through flames just for you. He turned 48 yesterday. And he's still the Lord as far as you're concerned, bitches.

Happy Birthday, Gentlemen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home