Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

7.13.2006

Knight Rider

"Hey, ladies...


"It's me, David Hasselhoff. How 'bout I take you for a ride in my little red sports car along the coastline? And when I say 'take you for a ride in my car,' I really mean 'take you for a ride... in my pants.' As you can see, I have an affinity for tight pants. Today they're tight khaki pants. Yesterday, they were tight leather pants. Either way, it's a sure way to get you to focus on my bulging crotch. Is it working for you? I thought it would. C'mon, let's get outta here. It's almost my birthday, and we need to celebrate."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    OMG You need to get therapy or something...the kind of therapy you can only get in a LITTLE RED CORVETTE!

    ahaha these posts are twisted, but I love them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home