Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

5.04.2006

This weekend!

For your viewing pleasure...

The new scary movie, An American Haunting, is opening in theaters everywhere tomorrow. It is apparently based on the true story of the only recorded death caused by a spirit. Just from what I've seen from the previews, I may just shit myself watching this movie, but who knows? I'm just happy we're getting some more scary movies. There's never enough! I'll be sure to give my thoughts after I've seen it.

Speaking of scary movies, who has seen "Hostel"? I have avoided seeing it, because I have heard it's over the top gory, and frankly, I don't want to start barfing just from watching a movie. If you've seen it, tell me if you think I can handle it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    I've managed to avoid Hostel through sheer determination. LOL! I'm going to Europe and staying in hostels and the LAST thing I need is one more thing to freak out about besides not speaking the language and getting bird flu.

    You let me know how that goes though...maybe I'll watch it when I get back? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home