Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

4.19.2006

A picture is truly worth a thousand words...

... and none of them are good ones.


I'm not really sure who this Gunther person is (aside from being the self-described Pleasureman), but according to amazon.com, he is looking to "sexualize the world." Perhaps most amazing, though, is Gunther's accomplishment of earning three #1 hits in Sweden. I'll tell ya, those crazy Swedes and their Ding-Dong songs...

Just so we're clear, this might be one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    ABBA was from Sweden...I think Ace of Base was too. This Gunther guy seems to be another in a long line of...well, I don't know exactly what to call him, but he's another one. LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home