Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

5.01.2006

Beautiful iPod, ender of awkward conversations...

While doing an internet search for pictures of Molly Ringwald for my previous post, I stumbled across this fun blog: This Fish Needs a Bicycle. I've read through a few of her posts, but I especially liked "(Not) Waiting for Guillermo" -- mostly because I thought I was the only one who had random creepy guys want to come up and talk to me, even after I believe I've made it abundantly clear that I don't want to make a new stalker/friend.

I really like this girl's style of writing -- check it out if you get the chance.

And to all you creepy guys out there: When a girl essentially ignores you when you start talking to her, i.e. starts text messaging someone, turns up her iPod, spends most of the conversation looking over your head to see if someone can possibly save her, fingers her pepper spray and/or runs away screaming, STOP TALKING. These are all signs she is not interested. Take a hint.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    LOL! That was awesome!

    Which movie did you end up seeing this weekend? I've been wondering what you'd think of them...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home