Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

7.27.2006

Comcast is the worst.

(Just kidding, Comcast. Please don't shut me down again).

I JUST got my internet back after an entire week of being without it after another freaking electrical storm. If anyone needs me, I'll be online all night, catching up on all my celebrity (read: David Hasselhoff) gossip.

But let me just say a few things:

Lance Bass? Gay? NOOOO!!! -- and that's a sarcastic "NOOOO!" (I could've told you that, like, when N Sync first started performing).

Carmen and Dave broke up. Whoop-de-doo. I thought they broke up two years ago. Imagine my surprise that they're just getting around to it now.

David Hasselhoff and his wife finalized their divorce. Look out, ladies, Hoff's a free man again!!!

Got my copy of naked, pregnant Britney in Bazaar. They airbrushed the shit out of her, as you would assume, and the pictures are... eh. I'm sorry, but it's really, really hard to make a 6-months-pregnant lady look sexy. Nice try, though.

I'm sure I'll think of some other things, but I'll have to get back to you. Can you believe we're supposed to get another huge thunderstorm again tonight? God help Comcast if I lose my internet service again. I'll picket outside their offices until I have my celebrity gossip right away!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Bree said…

    LOL! You are addicted! I can just see you when your internet went out, huddled in the corner in the fetal position, rocking back and forth, having withdrawls because you just CAN'T GET ENOUGH INFORMATION from that damn Entertainment Tonight.

    Actually I hate Entertainment Tonight; they prattle on about this great exclusive story for like the whole show, so I watch the whole show to see it, and it's like 25 seconds of stupid stuff that I could have read in like 4.35 seconds online. But that's just me. O_o

    BTW, I saw your Hoff on America's Got Talent...he's awfully nice to people. It impressed me. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home