Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

7.28.2006

Huh?

Back in October, I made a totally pointless list of things that people do to their cars that drives me absolutely nuts. Well, what I saw today, surpasses ANYTHING on that former list. And I swear, I am not making this up.

I was driving behind a minivan tonight on the way home from work with a bumper sticker that read: "Someone I care about was murdered!"

I really, really wish I could find a picture of one of these bumper stickers to share with you. My immediate reaction to seeing it was, "Wow, that's horrible." That thought was immediately followed by, "Wait, what's with the exclamation point?" Either they're outraged, or they're excited to tell you. One can never be sure.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bree said…

    If I may be so bold as to add one, I would like to include the bumper stickers that say "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup". I see that one everywhere, especially on (what should be) condemned VW busses. I mean, come ON, ya hosers! XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home