Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

4.12.2007

"Like the Blind Leading the Tone-Deaf"

I'll admit it: I'm a not-so-closeted fan of "American Idol." It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but it is what it is. And despite my distaste for one Ms. Jennifer Lopez, I still tuned in last night to watch her live performance on the show. And if I may, I'll use the words of Mr. Simon Cowell in review of her performance: I didn't hate it. Don't take that to mean that it was necessarily good... I'm just saying I didn't hate it.

That being said, Rolling Stone posted a little blip today about her performing on the show, and how it's absolutely hilarious how someone like Jennifer Lopez, who really can't sing worth a damn, was giving singing advice to Idol hopefuls. Gotta love it.

On another note entirely: thank god America finally came to their senses about Haley "Is this a pageant??" Scarnato. Now if we could just on-board everyone with getting rid of Sanjaya "Teflon" Malakar.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    Is it just me or does this picture of J.Lo make her look as feminine and pretty as Fergie??

    Wait. Wait. NO. XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home