Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

4.15.2007

"I see you still look like a 15-year-old girl, but not hot."

The fiancee and I went to see Blades of Glory last night, because Will Ferrell is hilarious and should be worshiped as a god. And I think Jon Heder's actually pretty funny, too.


However, this one just warrants an "Ehhh." There were some funny parts, but if you've seen any of the commercials for this movie, you've seen most of them. Kinda disappointing.
You know what's NOT disappointing, though???? The fact that Nine Inch Nails is coming out with "Year Zero" on Tuesday, April 17th. THAT, my friend, is the direct opposite of disappointing! Trent Reznor's the effing man.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    So I'm a bit late on this...but that new NIN cd kicks ass. Have you heard about all the crazy bonuses on it? My friend bought it and it does hella cool things. LIKE CHANGE COLORS! haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home