Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

10.23.2006

Trick or Treat!

Ahhh, Halloween. That magical one day out of 365 when someone can be someone they're not. In most women's cases, whores. Feast your eyes on some of the current costumes that are out there these days:

The Safari Girl: Just in time for the untimely death of Steve Irwin. Maybe if you're feeling a little bit twisted in addition to whorish, you could carry around a stuffed stingray. Just a thought.
The Pizza Delivery Girl: I don't know about you guys, but I can't tell you how many times the Dominos delivery person has shown up at my door looking like this. Only her abs don't really look like that. Oh yeah, and she's a he. But otherwise, exactly the same.
The Mexican: Just a little sidebar to show you that men don't feel the same need to bare all on Halloween. They can wear clothes that actually provide warmth and aren't there just to keep those nipples covered. And they're usually funny.
Ummmm...: Yeah, I don't know. But it's trampy. And that's alllllll that counts on Halloween.
The Pharmacist: Personally, my pharmacist is this 70-year-old guy with grey hair and Orville Redenbacher glasses. Other pharmacists may, in fact, dress this way. I can't say for sure.
GI Jane: Hey man, it's hot in the desert. What do you expect?

As for me, I can't decide what I want to be for Halloween. Maybe a sexy clown. Or a sexy photojournalist. Or a sexy banana. Or a sexy nun. It's a tough decision. I'll keep you all posted. Any ideas?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    WOO! I'll take the pharmacist THANK YOU VERY MUCH! HAHAHAH!

    Is this in response to my Sandra Lee post? LMAO!!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    A friend of mine at school has been trying to convince me to go as Captain Hooker as part of their Peter Pan group...I don't have the courage to do it. It's hella funny though. If skanky is what you're going for...haha! Thanks for the laughs!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    PS my vote is for the sexy cafeteria lunch lady. I hear hairnets drive the boys WILD

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Thister said…

    Alright. What costume did you pick? LOL!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger RockSteady said…

    I think I'll be a sexy ghost. Or a sexy hobo. I can't decide. I only have one day left!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home