Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

10.13.2006

Another one?

Imagine my surprise when I was in Borders today and came across this on the shelves:

That's right, folks. There's another Lohan out there, and she feels the need to impart her deepest thoughts and feelings on compact disc to share with the world. And it's a "Lohan Holiday," to boot. Can't wait to hear "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (And Then Daddy Beat Him With a Shoe)," among other gems. Obviously, Dina Lohan will not rest until all her children are ruined and due for decades of therapy.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Thister said…

    Hey! Quit making fun of Lindsay and her family. It's not her fault she's a self-absorbed materialistic cheap skank whore! It's genetics. Her sister is bound to be that way too.

    If nothing else, she'll be HO in "I'll Be Home For Christmas!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home