Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

3.27.2006

The vacation in review...

Ugghh... going back to work today was like torture! Do you ever notice it's so much harder to get up to go to work in the morning after you've been on vacation? It doesn't matter if you went backpacking through Europe or if you just sat around the house for a week, you still feel exhausted when it's time to go back. It's times like these where I wish I was independently wealthy, or born into money, or that I won the lottery, or that I was Paris Hilton. No, scratch that last one. I'll never wish that.

Vacation was so fun... I'm so sorry that I ever semi-complained about being bored that first day or so. The week ended up being a blur. The boyfriend and I went to Atlantic City for a few days and had such a blast. We didn't win anything, of course, but at least we broke even. There was plenty of other fun stuff, too, but that was definitely the highlight (going, not breaking even). There was definitely too much alcohol imbibed over the course of the week, but oh well.

(Sigh)... this might be the most boring post I've ever made... sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home