Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

3.06.2006

Kung Fu Hustle

We rented the weirdest movie EVER last night -- behold, "Kung Fu Hustle":


We couldn't find anything else we were all that interested in seeing, and I was denied my request to rent "Waiting..." again. The boyfriend pointed out "Kung Fu Hustle" and asked if I'd heard anything about it. One of my very best guy friends had gone to see it when it first opened in NYC, and he had told me that it was OK, which is what I relayed to the boyfriend. For lack of better options, we went for it.

I can't even say for sure that I hated it. It was just so... absurd. It was extremely visually stimulating, and there were some isolated funny parts. But it was unbelievably odd. I don't know how else to describe it. I guess... view at your own risk.

Even more disturbing: there's a sequel in the works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home