Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.22.2006

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.


Finally, FINALLY!! the boyfriend and I caught Walk the Line with Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. I went into this movie not expecting much, to be honest -- I was excited to see it, but I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype. I was also a little concerned about how Phoenix and Witherspoon could nail John and June's characters. That's nothing against their acting abilities -- I think both are supremely talented, but I've been a big fan of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash for a long time now. But I was pleasantly surprised! It was really a well done film, and I think Phoenix and Witherspoon did John and June justice, definitely. I can now say with certainty that they both deserved their Golden Globes, and I hope they win Oscars as well. I highly recommend this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home