Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.08.2006

Fun With Dick and Jane


I picked up this week's Us Weekly today, and while reading their "Loose Talk" section, I came across the funniest quote from Tea Leoni about having a girl before a boy: "If you have a girl first, you know, they're like angels and very crystal-clear eyes... And then, you know, you have your boy, and you'll look down at him and you'll think, Is he retarded?" I found this to be especially funny just because my sister and brother-in-law always say that about my nephew who was born after my niece... they always say he's the retarded one in the family. Poor kid. ;-)

In related news, I am going to see Fun With Dick and Jane this Wednesday with one of my best friends from college. We always try to make it a point to see all Jim Carrey's stupid-funny stuff together, and from what I heard, I won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home