Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.21.2006

Canine Partners for Life

I was reading one of the little local newspapers from our area this morning, and I came across an article about Darlene Sullivan, founder and executive director for Canine Partners for Life. She started CPL in 1989 in her home in Cochranville, PA, and since then it has continued to grow. Over 150 dogs have been placed in homes for people with special needs to help them in their everyday life. These are not seeing-eye dogs, but rather they are service dogs for people with mobility and self-care limitations. It's a really great program, and I can't wait to contribute and/or volunteer, and I am definitely adding them to my links. Click here if you'd like to make a donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home