Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

3.13.2005

Flower child

My boyfriend and I went to the Philadelphia Flower Show last night. This was actually the second time I've gotten to see it this year -- I also went Tuesday morning with my mom, my two sisters and my little niece. This year's theme was "America The Beautiful." They really out-did themselves this year. It was so impressive. The show ended today, so if you didn't get a chance to see this one, make sure you go next year!!!

My wonderful big sister was the chairperson for the jewelry division this year. If you've never seen it, it's pieces of jewelry made solely of all natural elements. Some of the pieces exhibited were absolutely incredible this year. The raw talent that some people possess to do that sort of thing never fails to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home