Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

3.03.2005

Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like the chicken dance

So my little nephew is turning a year old this weekend, so I went out tonight and bought him the Elmo chicken dancer, which is a smaller, cheaper version of the original that came out a year or two ago. I usually don't like to buy toys for kids that make a lot of noise -- I haven't had kids yet, and I don't want my sisters and my brother getting me back later on. But I couldn't not get this for him. First of all, the kid's obsessed with Elmo. Second of all, this thing is hysterical!! I couldn't stop laughing when I first made it dance. But just to balance it out, I got him nice, quiet Spongebob Squarepants pajamas, just to even the score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home