Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

2.20.2005

Ladies night

Last night I went to see Hitch with my friends Sarah and Jackie. It was OK -- pretty funny, actually, but teetering a little too heavily on the cheesy, chick-flick side. But it was enjoyable. I was entertained. The best parts of the movie, though, were the interactions between Will Smith and Kevin James. Those two were hysterical together.

I also bought The Killers' CD yesterday -- which I find that I'm really enjoying. However, I just found out that my favorite song on the CD, "Smile Like You Mean It" was also featured on soundtrack for The O.C. That instantly makes me not want to like it. It's not that I hate the show, but... I don't know. In a way, I feel like I inadvertently jumped on a bandwagon.

I've also been listening to the Garden State soundtrack, which my boyfriend bought me for Valentine's Day. It's very mellow.

That's about it... I have to get myself settled and ready for Carnivale. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home