Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

10.13.2005

OK!


As in, we get it. Demi and Ashton are married. OK! magazine hit the newsstands today with exclusive photos of the couple on their wedding day, and apparently that's all the world can talk about. I really tried to avoid posting any more about these two, because I'm just... so... over it!! I'm over them. I don't begrudge their happiness, I don't care that they're a May-December romance, I don't care that her kids are old enough to date Ashton, I'm just sick of hearing about it. So she's older than him... so what? I'm maxed out on these two. However, I can't resist: Nice hat, Ashton. Yikes. (Click on above link to see what I'm talking about).

In a somewhat related rant, can you believe that "That 70's Show" is still on the air and cranking out new episodes? Is that really necessary? Does anyone watch it anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home