Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

10.22.2005

Comedy Central

I feel kind of bad (but not really) that it's taken me so long to get around to mentioning these, but there are 2 new shows on Comedy Central that I'm totally hooked on: The Colbert Report ("It's French, bitches"), and The Showbiz Show with David Spade. I've heard a lot of buzz on other websites that The Showbiz Show is just mean and unnecessary... and I'm confused by those comments. Hasn't David Spade always skewered people in Hollywood?? Doesn't anyone remember Hollywood Minute on SNL? I guess I just don't understand why it's now very upsetting... My only complaint about it is that it's a Hollywood-centric rip-off of The Daily Show, but who cares? I can always use more of The Daily Show in my life.

A word of advice to David Spade, though: lose the weather/celebrity report. It was funny for a hot minute. Lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home