Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

2.04.2005

Evening at the movies

My boyfriend and I went to see Million Dollar Baby last night -- and I have to say, I'm highly impressed. The story was excellent, and the acting was phenomenal. I may have to change my former statement and concede that Hilary Swank does, indeed, deserve the Oscar for this role. Again.

I must say, I was totally unprepared for the way the movie ended. I cried for pretty much the last 45 minutes to an hour of the film. I couldn't help myself. But I can honestly say that I was not the only one -- all you could hear was sniffling throughout the entire theater.

Afterwards, a drink was in order, so we went to Bahama Breeze across the street. Seriously, they make the best White Russians. Also, they always have the nicest waitstaff every time we go in.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs-up for both Bahama Breeze and Million Dollar Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home