Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

1.22.2005

Snow day

Wow, the meteorologists weren't kidding about the snow. It's really piling up out there. I had to run out to the pharmacy earlier to pick up a prescription, and I overheard a woman on her cell phone there, telling the person on the other end of the line, "It's ridiculous. There's just too many people out on the road for weather like this," without seeming to realize even the slightest bit of irony in her statement. I then drove past the Wawa, where they were packed to the gills with people loading up on bread, milk and water, since apparently people think we're going to be snowed in for weeks. I watched as a man, instead of driving through the lot and actually looking for an available parking space, just parked his car behind a row of others, threw on his hazards and strolled into the store.

I'm pretty sure the other customers might have killed him. But I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home