Rock Steady Vibe

Something to do on my days off, basically.

12.30.2004

Welcome!

I have about ten different friends who have been posting blogs for months, even years now. I had resisted in creating one myself for so long, because I felt that really, who cares? The people you want to know everything that's going on in your life probably already do, and the ones who don't know probably don't need to know. However, there's something deliciously fun and self-important about it. I couldn't resist any longer.

I wish to keep my identity to myself, though. It's more of a sound-off space, just for creative outlet, and should I feel the need, a place to bitch. Then I don't have to bitch so much to friends and family, which should be a relief to them...

In all seriousness, though, I'll probably just focus on books, movies and CDs I find interesting, and a random thought here and there. I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home